- Create a common theme that messages Rebuilding in Faith and Hope throughout the diocese
- Enhance the position of Bishop da Cunha as the voice of the diocese through the use of “new media”
- Create a social media presence that educates, inspires and connects people close community
- Create a common, consistent story that unites our parishes, schools, ministries and social service agencies in collaborative, purposeful and successful mission.
- Assess delivery of the TV Mass throughout the diocese to possibly make financing available for additional communications work
- Evaluate the relevance, sustainability and opportunities for revitalization of the diocesan newspaper, The Anchor.
- Tailor communications to various demographic groups – by age, cultural heritage etc.
- Assist parishes in coordinating communications